Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Market Ended 2013 With A Bang

The market displayed some early firework to welcome in 2014 as it ends 2013 with new closing high for all the major indices. The market breadth is showing some improvement, especially the A/D line. At the present, the message from the market is newer high is yet to come.

In this video, some of the breakout price levels for the market ETFs and for AAPL, NFLX, FB, TWTR, GOOG AMZN are highlighted.

Special Note:

Starting the new year, I have enabled the 'Comments' feature in my blog for you to comment on the post. Simply scroll down to the end of the post and feel free to enter your comments. The only request I have is please do not include any link in your comments. Those comments with link will not be posted to prevent those people trying to solicit whatever they have to sell/push using the comments feature.

In addition, if you wish to send me a message, click on the 'Contact' on the top of the page to send me your message that will not be publicly visible.

Any suggestions you might have for me to include in my future post or any questions, please use the 'Comments' or the 'Contact' feature.

Finally, you can now follow me on Twitter @smtraderCA

Again, wishing you a happy, healthy and a prosperous 2014.

Click here to view the video if you do not see a video player on your screen.


Disclosure: Long AAPL & NFLX Call options.



Share It