Saturday, February 28, 2015

What You Might Have Missed

I know many of you are only following me on my blog and/or on my YouTube channel. If you are not following me on Twitter and are not checking my Twitter stream frequently, then you could be missing many interesting charts that I have posted throughout the week.

During the trading session, I often tweet out my observations on the market and the stocks I am watching, and many of those tweets are accompanied with chart to highlight the observations. In the off hours I often post charts from my daily review on Twitter to share with my followers. In addition, sometime I share charts in my online conversation with followers when we discuss stocks or trade setups.

On my Twitter stream, you will find links for my blog posts and my YouTube videos along with many additional charts and interesting tidbits. If you are interested in looking at those charts that I do not post on my blog, then I highly recommend that you follow me on Twitter and/or scan my stream. If you are using Twitter on your laptop or desktop and wish to view tweets with media only, select the ‘photos & video’, and on your mobile device select the ‘More photos’. This will help you avoid having to check every conversation to view the posted charts.

Here are two of the charts I have posted on my Twitter stream this week that you might have missed.

A dissection of an intraday trade on DNKN using Fibonacci retracement & extension levels.



A possible trade setup for GOGO.



Click on the link to my Twitter stream to view more of the charts I have posted throughout the week. To avoid from missing any of my future blog posts, subscribe to receive an email notification whenever a new post is published on my blog. Here are couple ways to subscribe (Yes, it is totally free and your email privacy will be respected!) In order to make your email subscription active, you must follow through the verification process when you’ve receive an email to verify your subscription.




Share It