Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'll Stand Alone

With the world central banks all putting their plan together to bail out the banks and the world financial system, the Asian markets are trading up and the Dow future indicating an up opening on Monday (at least at this particular moment.) People are talking about last Friday's low could be the market bottom. I say, "maybe, maybe not." Even though if it turns out it was the bottom for this bear market, after a short rally, the market will come back down to test this low. It is at this point the market will let us know if it has indeed bottomed on October 10, 2008. If it fail to hold the 10/10/2008 low, then all these same people talking about this current bottom will start talking about the 1929-1932 market crash once again. For now, I will maintain my position and wait for the market's verdict. Until then, I'll stand alone.


Share It