Sunday, August 2, 2009

Watching For A Sign

The market hasn’t changed much since my last post. Therefore, I won’t put up the daily charts. Instead, I will put up the 20 days hourly intraday chart for the DJIA, SP500, and the NASDAQ 100 to highlight the key levels I am monitoring for a sign of a pullback.

One of the common characteristic from these intraday charts is the slowing rise of the 5 day MA. In addition, prices are coming down to test for the 5 day MA for support. If the price rollover and goes below the 5 day MA, then the next sign for conforming a pullback is in progress is when the 5 day MA starts to rollover.

For the indices, here are the support levels I am watching, 9125 for the DJIA, 982 for the SP500, 1605 for the NASDAQ 100. If these levels are violated on the downside, be on the lookout for a pullback.







For the index ETF, DIA, SPY, and the QQQQ, here are the support level to watch, 91.27 for the DIA, 98.38 for the SPY, and 39.50 for the QQQQ.







Share It