Wednesday, January 1, 2014

CMG Double Flag

CMG has developed not one bull flag, but two. Depending on which time frame you are trading, there is a bull flag based on intraday chart and another one based on the daily chart.

Here are the charts:

(click on the chart to get an enlarge view)
Daily:



Intraday:



Special Note:
Starting the new year, I have enabled the 'Comments' feature in my blog for you to comment on the post. Simply scroll down to the end of the post and feel free to enter your comments. The only request I have is please do not include any link in your comments. Those comments with link will not be posted to prevent those people trying to solicit whatever they have to sell/push using the comments feature.

In addition, if you wish to send me a message, click on the 'Contact' on the top of the page to send me your message that will not be publicly visible.

Any suggestions you might have for me to include in my future post or any questions, please use the 'Comments' or the 'Contact' feature.

Finally, you can now follow me on Twitter @smtraderCA


Happy New Year!


Share It