Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Consolidating Today's Charts - 7/30/2014

Here are the charts I have posted during the trading hours today on Twitter.

Before getting to the charts, let me remind those viewers that might not be familiar on how one could view all my tweets and charts on Twitter. Here are two ways you can view my tweets and charts on Twitter. The obvious way is to follow me on Twitter by clicking the "Follow @smtraderCA" Twitter icon above (the reason my Twitter name is smtraderCA is because smtrader has been taken by someone conducting an e-commerce site). Another way is to come to this website, the home of my blog www.lastchipstanding.com. Once you are on this site, you can view all the tweets I have posted on Twitter by viewing the window on the right with the title of "smtraderCA on Twitter". You can just click on the link that contains the chart and it will display the tweet with the chart on it, and you don't even need to log in or have a Twitter account to view it. To go to my Twitter page timeline, simply click the "@smtraderCA" on any one of the tweet inside this window, and it will take you to my Twitter timeline. Again, this does not require you to have a Twitter account or to logged in to your Twitter account. Simply close the window that ask you to sign up for a Twitter account if you do not wish to establish an account with Twitter, then you can view all the tweets on my timeline.

Here is a tip on viewing the charts or photos on Twitter: if you see a magnifying glass when you place the mouse on the chart, simply right click your mouse and select 'view image' on the popup menu and an enlarged view will appear. If the mouse does not display a magnifying glass, click the chart to get to the next view, then right click your mouse while it is on the chart and you should get a larger view of the chart if it is not already on full size.

Let's get to the charts(I will leave the tweets for you to view from the window on the right.)

(click on the following charts to enlarge)
$ARWR could be headed to 16 after its recent bounce off support



$HIMX making a strong move for potential breakout of the descending triangle price pattern



watching for potential descending triangle breakout on $ACHN



$CELG bull flag breakout



Share It