Thursday, February 11, 2016

The Magic Of Symmetry

The world operates in a mysterious way. There are things that just can’t be explained and act as it is magic, and one of those things is the Fibonacci symmetry.

In the crude oil futures price chart below, I have highlighted how each step of the price move that went from above $50 to less than $30 was associated with a Fibonacci symmetry move. Notice how each downward move is a 100% extension from the pivot level, the magic of symmetry.

(click on the chart to enlarge)


Take a look at the price movement and observe how the Fibonacci retracement help project the next lower price level. If you have any questions regarding to the above, please email me your questions by going to my ‘Contact’ page and I will try my best to answer your questions.


Share It